Minecraft Education Edition
In November 2018, Minecraft Education Edition was updated to make programming easier.
Minecraft Education Edition is provided under the "Microsoft Comprehensive Agreement". It will be updated from time to time depending on the situation.
- It is same at Microsoft Office 365 (Please refer to Microsoft Office for the details.)
If you think you are eligible but can not use it, please contact support .
- Don't play outside your own account.
Windows 10 (does not work with Windows 7 or 8.1)
- High speed 32-bit or 64-bit processor at 1 GHz or higher
- over 1GB RAM or 2GB RAM
- 20GB hard disk space
- Drivers and graphic devices higher than WDDM 1.0 or DirectX 9
Mac OS High Sierra
- 2GB RAM
- 8.8GB hard disk space
- iOS 9.0 or later
- A unified account is required. Please prepare a unified-account. It is possible to install and play not only on campus but also off campus.
- Please access to 'Download site of Minecraft Education Edition'.
if you are iPad user , please refer to here.
- Please click button "Minecraft: Education Edition". (If you are Windows user, Windows Store will start. If you are on Mac user, please click Download. From this point on, we will explain about Windows 10. For Mac, dmg files will be downloaded. Mount it and copy it to your application directory).
- The following screen is displayed. Click on Install.
- Minecraft Education Edition is launched. Installation is complete.
- Minecraft Education Edition display 'All Programs'. Please launched from here.
- Please enter the following and sign in. The password entry screen is displayed when you press Next.
Sign-in IDUnified account ID@o.mie-u.ac.jp
* Behind @ is not "m" but "o (lowercase letter a)". Please be careful.
Unified accout Password
- You can login.